Seed Program Powered by RBSStarting Date July 08, 2021| Boston, MA
Venture Café is proud to introduce an immersion program “SEED” powered by Retail Business Services, an Ahold Delhaize USA company. SEED program will select five startups and give them the opportunity to accelerate their market validation and product-market fit.
We would like to congratulate the 5 outstanding startups who have been selected as the winners of Supply Chain Seed Program! They will join the Supply Chain immersion program designed for early-stage entrepreneurs working in the areas of supply chain, food retail logistics, waste reduction, last-mile logistics, omnichannel, warehouse management, supply chain analytics, and forecasting.
Retail Business Services
About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to well-known East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, GIANT/MARTIN’S, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights, and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com.
Supply Chain Seed Program 2020
Powered by Retail Business Services, an Ahold Delhaize USA company
Venture Cafe’s Supply Chain Seed Program is a free and flexible mentorship program designed to help you increase your startup and retail industry IQ as well as build critical relationships on your way to a successful launch. This 10-week program is powered by Retail Business Services, the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, which supports top grocery store brands like Stop & Shop, Giant Food, Food Lion, and others.
2020 Program Schedule
March 6, 2020 – Applications Open
May 31, 2020 – Applications Close
May 31 – June 20, 2020 – Application Review and Selection
June 29, 2020 – Program Starts (mentor matching & bi-weekly coaching)
September 10, 2020 – Supply Chain Innovation Conference
The 10-week Mentorship and Coaching Program Benefits
• Workshops covering retail industry, product and idea validation, and more
• Mentorship matching with experts from Retail Business Services
• A demo during Venture Café’s Supply Chain Innovation mini-conference
• Opportunity to pitch a panel of industry investors
• Tour of Retail Business Services’ new technology hub in the Boston area
Increase your chances of successfully launching solutions targeting the retail supply chain.
• Learn: Raise your startup IQ with targeted workshops.
• Connect: Connect with business executives, industry experts, and investors.
• Launch: Accelerate building your industry reputation and accelerate your time to market.