Supply Chain Seed Program Powered by RBSApplications Open March 6, 2020| Boston, MA
Are you building a next-generation product or service to solve problems in the retail supply chain? Here is your opportunity to accelerate your market validation and product-market fit. Venture Café is proud to introduce a new immersion program – Supply Chain Seed Program powered by Retail Business Services, an Ahold Delhaize USA company.
Supply Chain Seed Program 2020
Powered by Retail Business Services, an Ahold Delhaize USA company
Venture Cafe’s Supply Chain Seed Program is a free and flexible mentorship program designed to help you increase your startup and retail industry IQ as well as build critical relationships on your way to a successful launch. This 10-week program is powered by Retail Business Services, the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, which supports top grocery store brands like Stop & Shop, Giant Food, Food Lion, and others.
Who Should Apply
The Supply Chain Seed program is designed for early-stage entrepreneurs or teams who are working in the areas of supply chain, food retail logistics, waste reduction, last-mile logistics, omnichannel, warehouse management, supply chain analytics, and forecasting. This program will offer an immersion into retail supply chain and access to experts in the space.
Five entrepreneurs/teams will be selected to participate in the 10-week mentorship and coaching program. Selected entrepreneurs/teams will receive the following:
• Workshops covering retail industry, product and idea validation, and more
• Mentorship matching with experts from Retail Business Services
• A demo during Venture Café’s Supply Chain Innovation mini-conference
• Opportunity to pitch a panel of industry investors
• Tour of Retail Business Services’ new technology hub in the Boston area
Increase your chances of successfully launching solutions
targeting the retail supply chain.
• Learn: Raise your startup IQ with targeted workshops.
• Connect: Connect with business executives, industry experts, and investors.
• Launch: Accelerate building your industry reputation and accelerate your time to market.
Recap of 2019 Program