HAII: HAII (Human AI Interaction) is developing innovative AI-based digital therapeutics in the prevention and management of mental health and disease such as Alzheimer’s, stroke, dementia, depression, and anxiety disorders.
HAII is striving to overcome the limitations of previous medicines and drugs using IT technologies. We are developing software therapeutics based on peer-reviewed research without the use of any physical stimulation or drugs. This therapy does not inject medicine directly into the body and is relatively low risk compared to previous treatments.
– MBA, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), USA (1988)
– MS specialized in HCI, Carnegie Mellon University, USA (1991)
– Ph.D specialized in HCI. Carnegie Mellon University, USA (1993)
– Visiting Associate Professor, University of California, Irvine. USA(2001)
– Visiting Professor, MIT, USA (2010)
– General Conference Chair, ACM SIGCHI, USA (2015)
– Chair, Board of Directors, Daum Communication, Korea (2016)
– Chair, Audit Committee, SBS Contents Hub,Korea (2017)