We are launching “Virtual Venture Café”. Virtual Venture Cafés will allow us to continue to share the great content produced by the Foundation while we monitor the evolving guidance on COVID-19. Our virtual Connect conference will be broadcasted during our standard Thursday timeframe. Please sign up for our newsletter and check our Event Calendar page for our changing schedule. Follow us on Facebook page and Youtube Channel to be notified when we go live.
As the spread of the coronavirus accelerates in the U.S., the economic impact is just starting to be felt. Your startup’s best-laid plans for the year have just been scrambled. You need to be able to spot declining metrics before it’s too late, manage your cash runway, and be prepared to make hard decisions to weather the storm.
In this session, we’ll apply our Pivot to Profitability framework to help you develop the plan you need to respond quickly and decisively to a rapidly changing situation.
Concepts covered include:
- Focusing on your sales funnel to spot early indications of trouble
- Setting up an assessment framework to measure the KPIs that matter
- Rooting out resource-draining initiatives
- Making difficult decisions to reduce your cash burn rate
- The impact on your fundraising strategy
- Identifying new growth opportunities as business and consumer behavior changes in times of rapid disruption
- Strategies for managing founder mental health
Presented by Eric Ashman, Founder, Bothered Mind Media