We are launching “Virtual Venture Café”. Virtual Venture Cafés will allow us to continue to share the great content produced by the Foundation while we monitor the evolving guidance on COVID-19. Our virtual Connect conference will be broadcasted during our standard Thursday timeframe. Please sign up for our newsletter and check our Event Calendar page for our changing schedule. Follow us on Facebook page and Youtube Channel to be notified when we go live.
As of Wednesday, March 18th the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program has been activated statewide in Massachusetts. Staff from the local district office are ready to help small businesses understand the resources available and navigate the process of submitting a disaster loan application. Updated details about the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan and how to apply will be provided, including:
- Visit SBA online for the latest, go to: www.sba.gov/DISASTER
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan by mail or online at: disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- Customer Service Center can be reached at: 1-800-659-2955 or e-mail email@example.com
- No cost to apply, small businesses are urged to submit applications right away because decisions are made on a first-come, first served basis.
- NEW 12-Month Deferment period for the first payment was approved for EIDL program.
- NEW Expedited Processing for loans under $500,000 where the submission of current tax return is not required for small businesses.
- Sign-up for the latest updates at www.sba.gov/MA or follow @SBA_MA
Presented by Dan Martiniello, Lender Relations Specialist, Small Business Administration