Podcasting is a growing channel, attracting over 90 million listeners in the United States. Podcasts provide small businesses and startups the opportunity to engage in conversation with their customer base as well as communicate the value their service or brand can provide. In this session, Frank Pobutkiewicz, host of Venture Cafe’s Live from the Cafe and Cracking Open Tech podcasts, will guide community members through a step-by-step process of designing, building, and launching a podcast.
This series will educate and equip you to:
- Evaluate podcasts hosts and choose one most fitting your needs,
- Design the branding of your podcast, including creating cover art,
- Submit your podcasts to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Alexa,
- Choose between five different podcast scripting techniques,
- Use open-source software to begin recording your first episode
Presenter: Frank Pobutkiewicz, Operations Manager, Venture Café Cambridge