Join us for a panel of startup leaders, all of whom are working on modern-day wellness solutions.
- Derek Haswell is the Co-Founder & VP Product at 10% Happier, a meditation app for fidgety skeptics. He’s been on the Boston startup scene for the last 10+ years, building products that help people lead happier & healthier lives.
- Kit Pang is a Communication Expert, TEDx Speaker and the Founder of BostonSpeaks, one of Boston’s leading communication training organization helping individuals master their communication and public speaking skills.
- Mikelina Belaineh, J.D is the Chief Program Officer for InnerCity Weightlifting (ICW). In her role, she is responsible for the implementation and further development of all ICW programming.
- Nick Patel is the Founder and President of Wellable, a wellness technology platform that enables employers to run fun and engaging health and wellness challenges through an ecosystem of consumer technologies they already know and love, such as Fitbit, RunKeeper, Strava, Apple Health, and more.
- Shree Ramachandran: Dhanashree (Shree) Ramachandran is a certified Art of Living instructor. She has taught yoga, meditation, and Kriya to hundreds of adults and children in India and the US. www.massyogameditation.org
This session is part of Wellness Innovations:
Learn from local industry leaders, scientists and experts about innovations in wellness, behavioral change, nutrition, fitness, environmental, societal wellbeing and more. Learn how to start or accelerate your wellness-related startup. There will be keynote speakers, flash talks, a panel discussion, demo tables, free samples and more.
Join us at Venture Café Cambridge on June 21st – Free Samples!
If you are interested, please add your name here for estimated headcount purposes: http://bit.ly/wellinnovencaf