Colonel Michael McGinley, DIUX’s Boston Lead, has a background in business, policy, and law. Defense Innovation Unit Experimental or DIUX, DoD’s innovation unit, focuses on five areas for the military:
1. Artificial Intelligence (including computer vision)
2. Autonomy (human-machine interaction/scalable teaming)
3. Human Systems (including human performance improvement)
4. Information Technology (making information open/accessible)
5. Space (developing on-demand access, persistent satellite capabilities, and broadband space data transfer).
If you are a company in one of these spaces, please check out their company guidance here and then reserve 30 minutes with Michael McGinley, their DIUX Boston Lead.