Week 4 is all about creating a rocking Experience section. This is the one area that closely resembles your resume. However, we’re not trying to duplicate your resume, we’re trying to make sales or get hired. So you’ll need to take it up a notch!
In fact, be sure to review examples of how you can use this section to showcase your services as a business consultant or professional service provider.
1. Review the anatomy of your “Experience” section
2. How to use Office365 to generate samples
3. Tips and tricks including samples of “eye candy” for your profile
Presented by Angela Pitter, Digital Marketing Strategist for LiveWire Collaborative
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)