Welcome to Week 1 of our #5DayChallenge on LinkedIn!
Today we’re covering the two types of photos associated with your LinkedIn profile.
✅ Profile Photo
✅ Background Photo
A profile with a photo receives 21x more profile views and 9x more connection requests according to LinkedIn.
For profile photos I use the F3 rule – Fill the Frame with your Face!
With the background image consider how you can reinforce your personal brand and differentiate
yourself from others in your industry.
1. Learn simple tips to produce great photos, including the rule of thirds
2. Five ideas for backgrounds that will stop the scroll
3. New tools like Snappr Photo Analyzer and more
Presented by Angela Pitter, Digital Marketing Strategist for LiveWire Collaborative
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)