We are launching “Virtual Venture Café”. Virtual Venture Cafés will allow us to continue to share the great content produced by the Foundation while we monitor the evolving guidance on COVID-19. Our virtual Connect conference will be broadcasted during our standard Thursday timeframe. Please sign up for our newsletter and check our Event Calendar page for our changing schedule. Follow us on Facebook page and Youtube Channel to be notified when we go live.
As the spread of the coronavirus accelerates in the U.S., the economic impact is just starting to be felt. Your startup’s best-laid plans for the year have just been scrambled. You need to be able to spot declining metrics before it’s too late, manage your cash runway, and be prepared to make some hard decisions to weather the storm.
In this session you will learn how to set up an assessment framework to measure the KPIs that matter, take decisive action to reduce your burn rate, and learn some tips for managing your mental health along the way. Concepts covered include:
- Focusing on your sales funnel to spot early indications of trouble
- The intersection of innovation accounting and cash flow
- Actionable vs. vanity metrics
- Rooting out resource draining initiatives
- The potential impact on your fundraising strategy
- Strategies for managing founder mental health
Presented by: Eric Ashman, Startup Advisor and Executive Coach