We’re officially in week 2 of our LinkedIn #5DayChallenge. We’re going to focus on your “professional headline”, a key profile branding element. However, LinkedIn defaults to using your existing job title as your profile headline.
By customizing your headline, you can reach All-Star status which, according to LinkedIn, makes your profile 27 times more likely to appear in searches.
So let’s get moving and transform your headline into a lead generating machine!
1. The anatomy of a LinkedIn Headline
2. Learn four different headline styles
3. Ideas for headlines that stop the scroll
Presented by Angela Pitter, Digital Marketing Strategist for LiveWire Collaborative
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)