Join Circular Economy Club at Venture Cafe for a discussion on strategic partnerships. Whether you are a small start-up with no current circular strategies or a larger company looking to expand your circular and sustainable plans, this workshop will provide a framework to review your current waste streams and identify opportunities for circular innovation. Information is relevant to professionals from the public, private, and third sectors and organizations of all sizes. In addition, this workshop is a great chance to meet others interested in implementing circular strategies and increasing the circularity of their workplaces and our region.
In this session, we will:
– Look at what circularity means and looks like
– Review case studies of successful partnerships that have unlocked new circular solutions
– Provide an activity that will help you to review your current partnerships and waste streams and identify new opportunities for circular innovation, cost savings or value creation
– Review/Brainstorm a list of examples of companies that offer circular solutions for companies/organizations ranging in size and product/service
– Discuss strategies and share learnings for successful partnerships
About the Workshop Facilitators
Eric Sargent is the President of the Boston Circular Economy Club and is certified in Circular Economy and Sustainable Strategies from Cambridge University. Gabriela Corbera is an MBA from Brandeis and a consultant in the sustainable development field.