This session will provide an introduction to concepts from the “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey and how they can be applied for your personal and team effectiveness. The talk will feature a series of stories that demonstrate some of the concepts and how you can apply them to be more effective. There will be time for questions and discussion.
By the end of this session you will be able to
- Explain the three stages of dependency and why they are important to being effective
- Give two examples of Principles (aka natural laws) and how you can apply them
- Explain why the practice of Win-Win is so effective when working with others.
- Explain why seeking to understand others helps other people understand you better.
- As a manager, describe how to setup people to manage themselves.
Presented by Doron Gan, Founder & CEO at Yomez
“Virtual Venture Café” allows us to continue to share the great content produced by the Foundation while we monitor the evolving guidance on COVID-19. Our virtual Connect conference will be broadcasted during our standard Thursday timeframe. Please sign up for our newsletter and check our Event Calendar page for our changing schedule.