How can we improve the vitality of older adults with innovation for well-being, fitness, nutrition, or lifestyle? Join us at Virtual Venture Cafe and watch high growth 9 startups who will showcase innovation in wellbeing, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle that enhances the vitality of older adults to live longer and age better.
- You’ll see creative new ideas that blend technology and design to address the unique opportunities of the world’s growing population of older adults
- You’ll hear key priorities and feedback from expert judges in aging, investing, and commercializing
- You’ll get to vote for the top startups who will compete at the AARP Innovation Lab’s Grand Pitch Finale.
- You’ll also network with peers and influencers in the agetech ecosystem who are fostering innovation for older adults worldwide.
We look forward to seeing you virtually on zoom!
(This button is live only on Thursdays at 12:00pm)
Instructions to join the session at
Virtual Venture Cafe
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Telebehavioral Health
- Choose Your Reader, LLC
- Sackner Wellness
- Sara Quist, Director Community Engagement , Cigna Health Insurance
- Kathryn Downes, Director of Policy , MA Executive Office of Elder Affairs
Meet the AGENCY & AARP Grand Pitch 2019 Winner!
AGENCY member, Dr. Fernando Albertorio of Sunu, Inc. earned the top prize at the AGENCY Pitchfest in 2019 and went on to win the top prize at the AARP Grand Pitch Finale in Washington, D.C. !! Read the blog post here.