The SEED Immersion program is sponsored by Retail Business Services, a division of Ahold Delhaize USA, which supports top grocery store brands like Stop & Shop, Giant Food, Food Lion, and others.
The SEED Immersion program selects 5-7 promising startups each year for a 10-week program that switches between business workshops covering go-to-market strategy, marketing, and funding along with 1 x 1 coaching from the innovation team at Retail Business Services.
Startups improve business skills, raise retail industry IQ, and build critical relationships in the ecosystem.
The program culminates in the Venture Café’s Supply Chain Innovation conference where participants pitch a panel of industry investors.
March 16, 2021 – Applications Open
June 6, 2021 – Applications Close
May 31 – June 30, 2020 – Application Review and Selection
July 1, 2021 – Announcement of Finalists
July 8, 2021 – Program Starts (mentor matching & bi-weekly coaching)
September 16, 2021 – Supply Chain Innovation Conference
• Workshops covering go-to-market strategy, marketing, funding and more designed specifically for 2021 cohort members
• Mentorship matching with experts from Retail Business Services
• One-on-one coaching
• Demo during Venture Café’s Supply Chain Innovation conference
• Opportunity to pitch a panel of industry investors
• Tour of Retail Business Services’ technology hub in the Boston area
Week 1: Go To Market Strategy
Week 2: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
Week 3: Marketing and Branding
Week 4: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
Week 5: Customer Development and Growth
Week 6: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
Week 7: Funding and Fundraising
Week 8: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
Week 9: Pitching and Storytelling
Week 10: Pitch Feedback Session