PartRunner is an on-demand delivery service in the trades and construction industries.
With all the available on-demand delivery services, Yosh recognized that there wasn’t anything in the market for the trades and construction industries. Having always had an interest in connecting systems and people together to make things work efficiently, he started PartRunner while at Northeastern University’s IDEA accelerator. Since graduating, he and his Co-Founders Dan and Tarun were accepted into MassChallenge’s 2018 cohort and they have plans to expand their customer base in the northeast.
Watch the video below to learn more about Yosh and PartRunner:
- Yoshua Rozen – 2018 El Mundo Boston Latino 30 Under 30
- Ordering food on demand is easy with apps like UberEats. But what if you need a water heater?
- District Hall
- VVM Accelerator 2019
- Autodesk BUILD Space
- Venture Cafe Cambridge
- Latinx Student Cultural Center
- Northeastern University’s Venture Accelerator (IDEA)
- The Michael J. and Ann Sherman Center for Engineering Entrepreneurship Education
Want to know more? Visit https://getpartrunner.com/
ABOUT THE VIDEO SERIES:
The video series features startup founders and executives from the Venture Café Foundation community. Our goal is to capture more startup stories from the community as well as get more impact stories on how our programs at the Venture Cafe Foundation have been useful or helpful for you along your journey.
Want to be interviewed for this video series? Please complete the application form to be considered.
View our collection of startup stories here.