GreenChoice is a data-driven platform empowering consumers to make informed food choices and leading the industry to supply food that’s good for us and the planet.
Growing up in rural Vermont, Galen learned the important impact our food choices have on the planet as well as on our personal health and well-being. Nonetheless, faced with food allergies, it was a struggle to match his values with his health goals and dietary needs. Driven by his experience, Galen set out to build a platform that curates comprehensive, trustworthy, and personalized food data and insights to simplify the process of figuring out what products to eat and buy.
Watch the video below to learn more about Galen and GreenChoice:
GreenChoice was recognized as a ‘Startup to Watch’ by StartHub, a program of the Venture Café Foundation. You can learn more about GreenChoice in our insider interview with Galen here: Spotlight on: GreenChoice, StartHub’s Startup to Watch
- The perfect incubator – Brandeis International Business School
- A grocery list app that caters to your values – The Boston Globe
- GreenChoice: Creating a Platform to “Shop Your Conscience” – Brandeis University
- GreenChoice Launches Grocery Shopping App – Natural Awakenings
- New app combines sustainability with grocery shopping – The Hoot
- Spotlight on: GreenChoice, StartHub’s Startup to Watch – StartHub
- Venture Cafe Cambridge
- Greentown Labs
- Brandeis International Business School
- Brandeis Innovation
- Cleantech Open Northeast
- Mass Innovation Nights
Want to know more? Visit www.greenchoicenow.com
ABOUT THE VIDEO SERIES:
The video series features startup founders and executives from the Venture Café Foundation community. Our goal is to capture more startup stories from the community as well as get more impact stories on how our programs at the Venture Cafe Foundation have been useful or helpful for you along your journey.
Want to be interviewed for this video series? Please complete the application form to be considered. As a prerequisite to being considered, please create a startup profile for your company on StartHub.
Visit the Startups section to view the current list of startups on the site.