Trivia Night – Startup Edition & Networking
Did President Bush really say “The problem with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur”? And is it true Evan Spiegel, the founder of Snapchat, bought Sun Tzu’s ancient Chinese military treatise “The Art Of War” for all his employees after meeting Mark Zuckerberg? Join us to test your knowledge of corporate lingo, entrepreneurship, and start-up fun facts while networking with other business professionals and entrepreneurs.
How it will work:
- We welcome all individuals, as teams will be assigned randomly.
- However, you may signup with a team of up to six people if you so choose, and a table will be assigned to you
- Winners will receive branded mugs or marketing consultations with the Venture Cafe staff! See you there!
Instructions to join the session at
Virtual Venture Cafe
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join