Tell Your Story with a Branded About
It’s Week 3 of the #5DayChallenge on LinkedIn.
This time we’re focusing on our Summary now called the “About” section. We’ll be discussing two key components of your “About”. First we’ll discuss what to say and then we’ll discuss – how to say it. With 2600 characters, this is where you can make a real impression and separate yourself from the crowd!
But watch the jargon! In 2018, LinkedIn revealed the 10 most overused marketing buzzwords on resumes and profiles. You want to be sure to differentiate yourself from the other professionals in your industry.
1. Learn the three questions your “About” statement needs to answer
2. Learn the MUST have components to include
3. Tips and tricks to make a branded statement
Presented by Angela Pitter, Digital Marketing Strategist for LiveWire Collaborative
Instructions to join the session at
Virtual Venture Cafe
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)