Science of Remote Work: How to Optimize Employee Work and Productivity
While working remotely, it can be hard to create a productive and healthy work environment at home. Team management and communication have also become tougher now that many do not share the same office space. So what have companies been doing to keep employee engagement high, and to ensure teams can continue to communicate and work together easily and efficiently?
Join this panel to hear from a team-building expert and founders of various sized companies as they discuss their methods and approaches to creating a productive work environment for their teams and employees.
Our panelists include:
- Pardees Safizadeh, CEO and Founder at Albaloo
- Stephanie Roulic, Founder of Start Up Boston Week and Co-Founder of nDash
- Richard Kasperowski, High Performance Teams at Certified Agile Team Building™
- Moderator: Carrie Earle Allen, Managing Partner at CIC Captains of Innovation
Click Here to Register on Eventbrite
Instructions to join the session at
Virtual Venture Cafe
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join