Welcome to the Venture Café Calendar!
- This event has passed.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Overview
April 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree
As of Wednesday, March 18th the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program has been activated statewide in Massachusetts. Staff from the local district office are ready to help small businesses understand the resources available and navigate the process of submitting a disaster loan application. Updated details about the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan and how to apply will be provided, including:
- Visit SBA online for the latest, go to: www.sba.gov/DISASTER
- Apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan by mail or online at: disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- Customer Service Center can be reached at: 1-800-659-2955 or e-mail email@example.com
- No cost to apply, small businesses are urged to submit applications right away because decisions are made on a first-come, first served basis.
- NEW 12-Month Deferment period for the first payment was approved for EIDL program.
- NEW Expedited Processing for loans under $500,000 where the submission of current tax return is not required for small businesses.
- Sign-up for the latest updates at www.sba.gov/MA or follow @SBA_MA