Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile with Projects and Publications
In this last week of the LinkedIn #5DayChallenge, we are discussing the “Projects” and “Publications” sections.
The Publication section is a great place for your evergreen blog content. In fact, if you have any of the following content, add it:
✅ Keynote presentations
✅ Case studies
✅ White papers
✅ Fact sheets or press releases
A “best-selling” author? Add your book and link it to Amazon.
Projects are also a great way to incorporate your courses, webinars, videos, and podcasts.
1. Learn how to add “Projects and Publications” to your profile
2. View examples of how to keep your profile fresh and compelling
3. Learn creative uses of these two areas
Presented by Angela Pitter, Digital Marketing Strategist for LiveWire Collaborative
Instructions to join the session at
Virtual Venture Cafe
1. Check-in at Virtual Venture Café homepage . **FIRST TIME ATTENDEES**: It’s our pleasure to welcome you to our network! Please note Venture Cafe requires new visitors to register and takes about 3 minutes. You can do so on Thursday or pre-register now (recommended).
2. After you check-in, you will be directed to the Virtual Venture Café homepage where you will be able to view and join all programming.
3. Scroll down to locate your desired session and click to join. (Password: innovation)