Community Talk: How to Get Press in the U.S. and Around the World
At this event, US and international media relations experts will advise startups and emerging companies in the US about how to reach media outlets abroad….and international companies on how to get better known through the US media. Our award-winning US-based team members will join with our UK partner via video chat to outline the basics for obtaining coverage in print, broadcast and internet outlets in multiple languages.
- Anita M. Harris, moderator
- Edna Kaplan: health care, biotech, life sciences
- Todd Van Hoosear: tech, telecom, engineering
- Richard Anderson: health, science, tech
- How media attention can help position your company, enhance your brand or build your thought leadership in order to garner new customers or clients.
- Techniques for reaching the press in the US, Europe and Asia
- Press releases/news wires
- Success stories
- Cautionary tales
Harris Communications Group members Joe Wrinn (writing/crisis communications); Christina Inge, Thoughtlight, (digital and social marketing, web design and development), Andy Maddocks (analytics) and Elizabeth Thomson (writing) will be on hand to explain how their specialties are key to the synergistic process of strategic marketing.