Welcome to the Venture Café Calendar!
- This event has passed.
Community Talk: Performance in Business – What Startups can Learn From the Entertainment Industry
August 22 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
At this session we will be discussing techniques in performance, storytelling and improv in the context of helping pitch and sell your companies products and brand. The panelists have a wide range of experiences in performance and entertainment that can be helpful for businesses outside of the entertainment industry. They will be sharing specific techniques and ideas that help with thinking on your feet, innovating, testing new ideas and producing products
- Caroline Murphy – Chief Creative Officer/Founder at Incantrix Productions
- Lamont Price – Best of Boston Winner Comedian for the past two years
- Norm Lavolette – Co-founder & CEO Improv Asylum
- Carl W Adams – Founder Clambake Animation
- Will Brierly – Snowrunner Productions, Moderator